Wednesday, June 14, 2006

The Left Attacks the Sentinel

I must be doing my job very well.

Seems these wonderful folks, including some of the most infamous moonbats of all the Canadian blogosphere, have been quite smitten by little me. Never did I think anyone would really pay so much attention.

Meanwhile...

Hmm... y'all know, I can actually write. And, as you've seen, I can annoy leftists and get them to dump on me. Just like the wonderful golden-haired Amazon named Ann...

Hmm... y'all know, perhaps someday I should start a book attacking the left... whatever will I call it... perhaps "Brainless: The Nature of the Leftist Thing", unless Dave Suzuki has any objection...

Oh, and by the way, they're voting for "Best Con" from amongst a bunch of us conservative bloggers. Guess what? I'm winning!