Friday, July 07, 2006

Analyzing the Left

Gayle of "My Republican Blog", from Texas, has written this piece with which I agree.

Recommended reading & food for thought.

Is the left selfish? I contend yes. Does the left sometimes commit evil without knowing/intending/understanding? I contend yes. Gayle's post also points thereto.

But a warning to leftists: if you're going to simply troll into Gayle's blog and try to be disruptive rather than civil/constructive in commenting, you might find yourself either deleted or your comment won't even be approved, if moderation is on. Oh, yes. Many of us regular folk, like myself and Gayle, have learned how to keep law and order online so as to prevent leftists from taking over the place on the basis of their sense of entitlement. We do not have to put up with selfish, anal leftists. We know our rights, so if leftists don't respect them, then they have brought whatever ensuing consequences (deletion, banning) upon themselves. It isn't acceptable in polite, civil society to barge into peoples' homes and insult them... same thing with their blogs.

Which reminds me of the very first leftist I banned. Calls himself "Don". He did nothing but say I'm wrong/delusional/stupid and make vulgar personal insults as if the Charter guaranteed his "right" to do so. His false sense of entitlement (oh, and he's a longtime, never-say-die, big-L Liebrano, big surprise) led to his being banned from commenting here. To this day, the things he says about me... one gets the impression that he literally hates me, either due to my not acquiescing to his brand of ideological dogmatism (Liebranoism) or to my justly banning him (does he not accept my right to enjoy my own blog and have rules and have my wishes respected?).

"Don" is a prime example of entitlist leftists, for he's a rabid loyalist of the Liberal Party of Canada, the party of ADSCAM, the party of David "I'm entitled to my entitlements" Dingwall, the party of political expediency, the party who only does things with a cynical, greedy view to getting votes to get and stay in power so they can exploit Canada and Canadians and use their power to run a massive money-laundering scheme on behalf of themselves and their cronies/comrades.

I believe that leftists, while believing that they mean well, are actually causing harm rather than helping humanity. They believe that just because millions of other leftists keep saying that what they do, what they believe, etc. is altruistic, then they must be doing good. But they're often greedy money grabbers in delusional denial. There's no honor nor goodness in doing personally financially enriching things on the dogmatic, delusional belief that they're doing good for humanity.

One of the raisons d'etre of The Canadian Sentinel is to expose the left so as to perhaps minimize the harm they can do to the world and to innocent folks due to their selfishness and false sense of philanthropy/altruism (taking other peoples' money, giving a little to some other folks and keeping the rest for themselves and their pet projects). Leftists are frequently empty inside, void of a telos, therefore they make up a whole artificial belief/value system, go out of their way to impose it on the world and demand the world accept their dogmas as true and as the only "good" system. We've seen this most blatantly in the Liberal Party of Canada.

Funny... the left reminds me of communists and Islamofascists. No wonder leftists relate to such fellow dogmatic travellers as the communists and to the jihadists and always try to frustrate free enterprise (with high taxes) and the war on jihad.

Leftism is a mental disorder, a disease of which, for the sake of humanity, we must now proceed to cure.

UPDATE:

Might I recommend the following book: Leaving the Left, which is scheduled to be released in October and can be pre-ordered (link at the bottom of that page). The author, Keith Thompson's blog is: http://sanenation.blogspot.com/

Listen up, everyone: it's ok to leave the left. No one has to be a leftist. No one has to submit to any intimidation by the left to acquiesce to its radical dogmas. I personally left the left long ago and have absolutely no regrets, for it's a far better life to understand reality, understand oneself and, as a consequence, be more in control of one's own life and be happier overall. It's about self-determination, as opposed to the collectivism and submissiveness of leftism.

Whoever in their right mind could oppose self-determination?


ANOTHER UPDATE: Gayle has made a new, to-be-classic, quotation which is perfect:

If I thought everyone should agree with me I would be a liberal!