Thursday, August 31, 2006

Is Ahmadinejad Satan?

Why not attempt an exorcism?

Read that article.

And note that Ahmadinejad is known for saying the strangest, most delusional things. So strange and delusional it's just bloody ridiculous.

For example:

"I felt it myself. I felt that the atmosphere suddenly changed, and for those 27 or 28 minutes, all the leaders of the world did not blink. When I say they didn’t move an eyelid, I’m not exaggerating. They were looking as if a hand was holding them there, and had just opened their eyes–Alhamduillah!"


Ya know, I think that's just a fancy way of admitting that the had just shat his pants in front of the whole world... and they could tell. Must've been one helluva smell!

Or perhaps he exposed himself and performed an indecent act?

Either way, I wish somebody would somehow exorcise this little sheet head... be it via a priest chanting in Latin or via an American President issuing a stoic, somber order to a Trident submarine somewhere in the deeps of the Persian Gulf...

Until then, Ahmadinejad can go forth and furiously fornicate with a big, fat, squealing, mud-and-crap-caked pig! The offspring will be his spitting image... his very own Mini-Mes! Oh, yes... little bearded, squealing swine!