Saturday, August 19, 2006

Organized Crime Blankets Canada

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


300 gangs.
11,000 gangsters.
In our streets.
In our cities.
Everywhere.
In Canada.
I didn't make this up. (h/t: Bourque.org)




Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Above: the Librano$. Now, these guys are scary! (Payback's a bee-atch, Jean and Paulie!)


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Above: These guys need no introduction. Some might be in Caledonia now.



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Above: Jamaat ul Fuqra founder and Bin Laden loyalist Sheikh Mubarik Gilani


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Where's Osama? Hey, I think I found "Death" himself in this picture! I think I see Saddam, too, perhaps before he moved into his hole.

Er... how come I feel a little like looking over my shoulder now? I might've pissed off some of these fine gentlemen above...