Saturday, September 23, 2006

MSM Ignored Pro-Israel Rally With 40,000 Marchers

Story here.

Further to this post, I bring you this.




The Associated Press, Reuters and many other news organizations reported that a few thousand people took part in a protest against the war in Iraq near the United Nations headquarters on Wednesday.

But the mainstream media ignored another, much larger rally taking place outside the U.N., with an estimated 35,000 people expressing their support for Israel and condemning Iranian President Mamoud Ahmadinejad.

The main speakers at the rally in Dag Hammerskold Plaza included U.S. Ambassador to the U.N. John Bolton, who told the cheering, flag-waving crowd that the Bush administration "would not hesitate” to pursue financial sanctions against Iran if it proceeds with its nuclear program.

Noble laureate Elie Wiesel chastised the U.N. for welcoming Ahmadinejad, saying: "A man who brings shame to the world has no place anywhere. He must be excluded from all groups of international nations,” according to the New York Sun, one of only a handful of newspapers that gave the rally any coverage at all.


Read it for yourself.


Screw the UN, which has become a stand-up comedy club for murderous fascists like Mahmoud Ahmadinejad and Hugo Chavez. They put on a ridiculous, hateful performance for the entertainment of those representing other evil, non-human-rights-respecting regimes (which the left insanely loves so much) which have hijacked the UN and its agenda and direction, rendering it not merely utterly useless, but also a harmful entity.

And screw the MSM. Need I say why? They're without a doubt anti-America, anti-Israel, pro-Islamofascism, pro-communist, etc, etc.

And screw the left, too! The leftists just don't like me and my blog. Good! That inspires me to continue doing what I do as The Canadian Sentinel! Hear me roar!

Who would you rather be listening to and having a dialogue with, the UN/MSM or folks like me with these honest, hard-hitting blogs which carefully scrutinize the real world and don't hold back on posting what we find and giving our uncensored, unfiltered point of view thereon?

Oh, yes... of course: Hey, moonbat leftists (you know bloody well who you are; don't play dumb [oh, wait- you are dumb!]): you ugly, malevolent crapheads can go screw yourselves!

Finally, but most critically, screw the Islamofascists, the communists and their Axis bum buddies!





Now here's some cartoons to help put forth my point just in case I wasn't clear:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting








Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting








Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting








Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

No, the lady with the finger isn't me. I just got 'er off the internet. I'm a thirty-something guy. I just like her attitude. She would know how to deal with the kind of unruly, spoiled brats I'm talking about when I mention "leftists".

Ah, heck... while I'm at it, here's more cool cartoons:





Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting






Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Anybody offended? So what? Wanna deal with me? Well, here I am...




Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting