Monday, October 30, 2006

Naked Jihadist Leader Flees

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Scary but cowardly naked Islamic jihadist running away from IDF


At least he wasn't wearing black socks...

Story here. Emphasis mine.

"I entered to take a shower and suddenly while I was soaping myself I heard voices and people shouting. I didn't know what they were shouting but I heard the word 'jiash' (soldiers) and I understand that the Israeli army was attacking our house."

(...)

"If I saw somebody in front of me so I put one or two hands on my sexual organ; if there was nobody in front of me and I heard people speaking or laughing behind me I put my hands on my buttocks," related the terror leader.

(...)

He said for him fear of arrest was far greater than the embarrassment of running nude through the refugee camp, where he is a famous figure.


Oh, a fearless warrior for Allah, eh? Too chicken to fight the enemy, afraid of death... would rather run around naked like some imbecile at a sporting event... oh, yep, yep, yep, a scary jihadist, indeed... eek! He's running around bareassed! Run for your lives! Ahhhhhh!


...next time I will be more careful and I will have my shower when I am wearing my clothes," he said.



Heh... smart guy... from now on will be showering fully clothed. Real smart, eh?

Well, there you have it... a jihad warrior deathly afraid of the IDF... so terrified, so cowardly, reluctant to wage jihad himself (rather than telling little kids to do it for him) that he'd rather streak through a community full of Islamic fundamentalists, bareassed, tiny little winky wagging all over the place... real impressive fearless jihad warrior guy, eh? Yep, suuuure!

Pathetic little scaredy piece of pigpoo...

Wonder what Allah will think of this yellow-bellied wussy wimp?

Heh!