Saturday, March 08, 2008

Chicago Sun-Times Publishes Canadian Sentinel

Just checked... just found out that, via Blogburst, some posts from here at The Canadian Sentinel are being published at the Chicago Sun-Times. This is in addition to Reuters already publishing a number of my posts.

Here's the latest of The Canadian Sentinel at the Chicago Sun-Times.


They also published:

Mirroring Warren Kinsella

Chinese Blogger Beaten to Death by Authorities


Plus... Reuters has picked up my post comparing Liberal Party of Canada leader Stephane Dion to Mr. Bean.


Sure, "Balbulican" of "StageLeft", I'm irrelevant and not to be taken seriously. Tell me, how many StageLeft posts have been published in the MSM? None, I presume?


Oh, and I just noticed that our friend "Marginalized Action Dinosaur" has been published, too!


Perhaps the MSM isn't entirely biased, after all... perhaps it's changing for the better. See what they're publishing now! Way to improve, MSM!