Monday, March 03, 2008

PM Harper Exonerated By Widow, Issues Libel Notice To Libs; Libs To Be Sued

There we go, Liberals. Stephen Harper has been exonerated of any wrongdoing.

Now retract your accusations and apologize... or else, okay?

Waiting....

Well, the Liberals have been served... and refuse to retract and apologize for their defamatory comments made outside the House.

Very well, then...

The gloves are to come off. It's a vicious cage match (or at least libel case) between Big Stephen and Little Pansy Stephanie.

I can't look as the scrawny Librano geek and his crooked old Librano entourage get torn to little pieces!

That's it. From now on, no more Mr. Nice Guy from me. From now on, the Liberals are going to get the absolute worst from Yours Truly. No more pulled punches. They're, after all, complete, total scumbags who deserve to have their Party completely decimated. I'm sick and tired of organized crime...

SEE ALSO: NDP backs off (Wow! They're smarter than the Liebrano$$$! Why don't the Libs have the common sense to let the police do their job and investigate properly to see whether there's any evidence whatsoever?)

By the way, you know, hearsay is what we have here. The bad stuff alleged is pure hearsay. As far as I can see, nothing wrong has been done, except by the Liberals, of course, who are obviously guilty of defamation, as far as I'm concerned. I hope the suit goes ahead and pulverizes those filthy Librano scumbags!

Hey! I just realized something weird... in this post I sound eerily like a conservative Warren Kinsella, except, of course, I'm not bullshitting like he usually is...