Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Liberal Fascist Spotlight: Giacomo Vigna


Above: Giacomo "Serenity Now!!!" Vigna
Below: Giacomo's separated-at-birth sibling "Baby Sinclair" of "Dinosaurs"


What we have here, folks, is a big baby, Giacomo Vigna, a Liberal Fascist State Apparatchik acting like a baby in Kangaroo Court. He also went after his victim, Ezra Levant's parents, via a private investigator, who technically also commited assault on the innocent elderly couple.

Can you believe the guy? Telling the chair of the kangaroo court that he's "mentally not serene enough" to answer questions, trying to bullshit and whine his way out of facing the music for his and other apparatchiks' illegal, unconstitutional, hateful, infantile liberal fascism.

MR. VIGNA: Sorry. Mr. Chair, I don't have the flu but I don't feel in a serene state of mind to proceed with the file today. I don't feel very well. I feel dizzy, I feel anxiety, and I am not in a serene state of mind to proceed with this file today.

(...)

...MR. CHRISTIE: I have heard two explanations which are as frivolous as any I have ever heard in justifying an adjournment of a whole proceeding… To say I am not feeling well, but sit here and talk about it, is inconsistent. There is no medical certificate, and I heard very faintly Mr. Vigna say I'm not physically sick, I don't have a serene state of mind. Very few of us in the difficulties we face always have a serene state of mind. I don't know what that means.

(...)

Vigna has been sending a private investigator to my parents' house again and again, demanding to see me. My parents, who are far more polite than I am, keep telling Vigna's hired tough guy that I don't live there anymore. I did when I was a teenager. But that was in 1990.


I can see that Liberal Fascist State Apparatchik Giacomo Vigna had diligently done his homework and bothered to look up Mr. Levant's current address. How the hell did he come up with an old, long-ago address? Or did he deliberately send the PI to punish Mr. Levant's parents for his republishing the Danish MoToons? Now, that'd be nasty!

The last time Vigna's hired muscle came to my parents' house, he refused to leave. My parents said he had a Bluetooth phone device in his ear, and seemed to be taking instructions from someone -- Vigna himself? -- who told him not to go until he had found me. In the end, Vigna's enforcer must have lost his serenity, too, because he threw some papers down at my parents feet, and stormed off.
(...)
Giacomo "Serenity Now" Vigna isn't just a clown. He's a bully who sends private investigators to harass his opponents' families. But in his defence, Vigna works for Ian Fine. He's just living down to the CHRC's corrupt corporate culture.


Don't you just love those wonderful Liberal Fascists? Ain't they the nicest folks since Hitler's Brownshirts?

Giacomo Vigna is a big baby. A mentally-disordered, bullying big baby. A wimp. A pussy. Someone bring him a straitjacket and some Valium!