Thursday, July 24, 2008

Ok, I'm Back...

Finally got online at my new home. Settling in nicely. My, but my living room looks quite tasteful, and dare I say, almost luxurious! Lots of wood- hardwood floors, wood furniture, black futons, a black leatherette lounger, a couple of green plants, wooden Roman window shades over regular Venetian blinds, indirect lighting, including even LED-type... I seem to have a knack for interior decorating, even though I'm as straight as the razor's edge... don't need no "Queer Eye Guys" paying a visit; they'd probably effeminize the place anyway and act really silly while they go about it. Don't need that... it's a man's apartment. Got man furniture and so on. It's a place to sit back with a beer, eat stuff, watch DVDs, blog, read, fart, sometimes have chicks over, y'know...

Will resume posting probably later in the day....