Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Enviro-Looni Suzuki Totally Unhinged!

http://www.didjshop.com/newsletter/images/DavidSuzuki02.jpg
Dr. David Suzuki, Canada's own Al Gore


The Fruit Fly Guy gets unhinged again. See for yourself what had him going bonkers.

Bill Tieleman tells us about his encounter with an unhinged David Suzuki...

I was attending a reception when suddenly the host of CBC TV's The Nature Of Things was in my face.

"I want to talk to you!" a red-faced and agitated David Suzuki said, finger pointing at my chest.

"You have no right to demonize me!" he yelled, causing people around us to back away.

(...)

"I don't give a shit about you..." Suzuki almost screamed.

So he was mad 'cause the other guy rightly pointed out that Suzuki wasn't all that consistently supportive of the NDP.

ht: SDA


Hey, I remember the other guy. Bill Tieleman. I did a post which, among other stuff, dissed something he said. And he left a couple of comments under that post.