Monday, January 18, 2010

Jann Arden's One Of Us!


Canadian singer Jann Arden.  
Her site's here.
Oh, and she's a blogger, too!

 Me like!  Mmmmm, Jannnn!



Not all entertainers in Canada are leftists, of course.

I've known for quite a while now that Jann's no leftist.  After all, how can one who supported the Reform Party of Canada, as I remember reading somewhere that Jann, like myself, did, be a leftist?

Anyway, Jann recently visited the Harpers...
Award-winning Alberta singer Jann Arden, whose haunting songs about doomed relationships belie a hilarious personality and perfect comedic timing, spent Sunday afternoon with Prime Minister Stephen Harper and his wife, Laureen, at their Gatineau Hills residence, Harrington Lake.
 Oh, did I mention "me like"?  Yep.   Now, that's a woman!

ht: NNW

No comments: